Character Name:
darrkterror

Class::
Rogue

Desired Role:
DPS

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Darrkterror/simple

Do you have a computer capable of handling 20 player raids? Please list your specs below.:
yes my brother built the computer for gaming purposes especially for wow and it runs fine. I dont know the specs to the computer though cause its my brother's computer.

List your previous guilds and the reasons why you left.:
i just transferred my character to kel'thuzad cause theres lots of alliances. i then joined a new form guild called asphyxia on kel'thuzad but they raid on tuesdays and i can't make their raids so i'm looking for a guild that doesn't raid on tuesdays. I was originally in rico's rougnecks on cho'gall alliance side. the alliance is dead on cho'gall so i transferred my rogue to kel'thuzad to help find a raiding guild. i spent 25 bucks for character transfer in hopes of finding a raiding guild.i already have a 90 worgen hunter on kel'thuzad too and that's how i found out that kel'thuzad has lots of alliances.

Provide links to Combat Logs from either (or both) World of Logs / Warcraft Logs:
don't have logs

Provide a few links to images showing your current UI both in and out of Combat.:
don't have link

Where are you at with the Legendary Quest Line?:
i have the 680 ring and need 125 abrogator stones for 690 ring.

Fortis currently raids 2 nights per week, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 - 10:30pm MST. Are you able to attend both raids and maintain a near perfect attendance rate?:
yep im free wednesdays and thursdays.

In order to ensure progression, members will be rotated in and out of encounters as the strategies call for. Are you willing to sit if it is required to enable the guild to progress?:
yes

Why are you interested in joining Fortis and what can you bring to the Guild?:
I'm looking forward to progress and get ready for hellfire citadel as I'm on ptr testing the new raid. I'm 7/10 heroic blackrock foundry on my night elf druid and know the fights and mechanics.I stopped raiding on my druid and now want to raid on my rogue.

What do you expect from Fortis in return?:
i expect massive wipes and raid progression. I stick it out to the end and never give up. I'm a hardcore raider.

How did you hear about Fortis?:
i saw shudz spamming in trade for recruits.

Final comments (Tell us about yourself):
im 34 years old played since vanilla and raided alot before.i live in california and am a big lakers and 49ers fan.

Take a few moments to review your application in its entirety. Did you complete every question? Did you take the time to answer with more than one word responses? Remember, the more thorough the application, the more consideration it will receive.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortis Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum